God is good.

Thursday, September 24, 2009



It was rainy Thursday… I hate the rain because this reminds me of so many sad sad and sad moments.. huhu

And its getting more sadder when im all by myself, listening to my fav.genre of music-slow…
I cant really describe myself these past few days.. it seems like a big part of me is losing…I don’t have appetite in all the things I do…im sad even if im with humurous companions..i feel exhausted though I havent done any heavy chores…my mind is adapting the happy environment yet seems like my heart is escaping from it.. I really don’t know why..
The darkness and loneliness of the night terrified me…I wanna escape from this empty life…but I don’t know where I should go..i don’t know what should I look for..i don’t know what im looking for…

Until then, a very unusual but somehow, the will of God to comfort me, did happened that very moment…”GOD is GOOD”… yes..i finally found out what im looking for.. it’s the love of our savior Jesus Christ.. according to pastor Fritz(though he’s there just to share and not to convert us to become one of them)…I realized that ive been escaping from the goodness of God…I feel empty because im looking for something which God can only offer…im longing for something which God is already giving me…ive been feeling down because I don’t appreciate the comfort of God…im feeling lost because i dont open my eyes to see the light that God is leading me..
Yes.the wrong is in me…

“Lord,please comfort me especially in times that I feel lonely, missing someone …I miss my family Lord..my friends…even myself…Lord, I really don’t know what to do…I have no one to tell these stupid things but to you…I know people wont understand me…my situation..what im feeling…no one Lord..no one except You…” kau na pu bhala.. :(

0 thoughtfulness:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...