i'm all about you...

Monday, April 12, 2010


faithfulness...

For me, that’s one of the craziest things I could ever do. Things like, he is the one I’ll love FOREVER, he will be my PERFECT guy, and he will be my KNIGHT and PRINCE, and that he deserves all my LOVE, my eyes are all FOR HIM and all the like. In this cruel and deceiving world, who will think that way?

But, I’m taking into considerations also some facts of having a TRUE LOVE. Many deeds already, made you wonder why you’ve done those stupid things but still you continue to love a person. Even if it’s oblivious that it’s wrong, you still find reasons to continue. That if you know it’s forbidden, you still find time to escape. And even it undeniably hurts you in all ways; you still prefer to ignore it all. That even your own life, you’re willing to sacrifice, you do. Odd but true. These are some of the dilemmas that one is experiencing when falling in love, though I may not able to mentioned all; at least, these hit you, right?

However, doing these things is not that abrupt. There is already a deep connection between two people involved and a real feelings is binding them as one. That they knew and accepted heartily they are the ones perfect for each other, met by destiny..forever. Is there such thing as FOREVER? I'm hoping...


2 thoughtfulness:

Emoterang Prinsesa said...

amaie chum...

hOok njUd ka nia uie...mp...

well...ur hapi w/ him...then...as ur friend i'll support u nalang:]

jOwk...eheheh...

...btaw kie rana chum:]

Unknown said...

thanks chum!hihi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...