reminiscing

Monday, June 8, 2009


Silence. It filled up the ambience..I was so alone. There were lots of stuff that pierce into mind that I could hardly recognize what is to be thought first. Or is there anything to be thought of.? Well..I kept thinking..deeply..until a happy face appeared into my mind. Then I remember my family. And to be faithful, let’s start with my father.

My dad, who works so hard for us. Giving us what we need even if it means not having a time off him. Who always ask me to buy the things needed at home every second (to be exaggerated)..haiz soo nkakapagod.. Imagine palagi mei nakakalimutan taz babalik ka na nman pra bumile.? Ikaw nga, try muh..keit once lng..pramis nakakapagod xa..:))

But it’s ok.that’s life..haha I still love my dad despite that..

My mom, who always scolds me every time I’m so busy texting someone when that someone is neither her nor one of the family members.. She always says that what I’m doing is definitely just a waste of time and money (uo nga.. now qu lang nrealize..az in now lng..pramis.!) and even give me a big bang when she noticed that my phone has a security code.!(nku kxe..mei tinatago.?!)

Peace mom.! Mwuaah.!:c

My super sisters..az in ‘xupah sisters’ who are always on the go.. places to explore, things to eat and one thing we love the most- talking about girly stuffs. Were so like-minded in terms of that. Fashions and guys..:))

Wew.! Miss that really..love you all ‘neng.!

My brothers..my cool dudes.. Often times, get jealous with the girls bonding. Though that, we still have time playing computers ,(eh dun lang nman cla mgaling ee) most of the time, teases me because im so maitim na daw..kakainiz.! Also sometimes, they get so emotional and just open up a topic about their girls (az if naman nakakarelate aq.? But still I care..and listens..)

I love my brothers. Though we may vary with so many things, still we’re integrated (yeah.!) chill lang ‘tol.!

My nieces..my little sweet crazy nieces. They are cute baby princesses to me..innocent faces of a true angel..I really love them and being with them. making them smile all the time. I could still remember my niece crack a joke that I once taught her “tita.!” he shouted out loud.. And I bounce back..”yes.? And just tell me “kape.?!” (haha..adik.?! Yun lng pla.?!) Ok lang atleast she made me smile and I think she’s also happy nman with what she did.. I always want to see them smile. It’s captivating, so pure, so sweet. It makes my heart shiver and say ’hey tita I’m so cute, am I not.?’

And sometimes when I get possessed (lumalabas ang pagka bruha.haha) I make them cry too. Especially when I saw them being so happy with their character. Sometimes I get a bit cranky.. A bit mean.. but I love them so much. And now, im missing them really..huhu:(

Thank God because He has given me precious things to cherish.. To be taken cared of.. To serve as an inspiration to do more, strive more and live more.. To dedicate my life to.. And to serve to..
They are my all.. I’m nothing without them.. My life is meaningless without them.. My works are dull without them.. My sacrifices are not worthy if it’s not for them.. And I won’t exist in this lovely world if not because of them..

Go rina go. Aja.!

2 thoughtfulness:

neljustine said...

kinarer mo na talaga ang pag blablog huh..,nice...,XD...

mavs said...

aba...
kelangan mabasa to ng producer ng MMK...
pang-maalaala kaayo ate...
aw?
hehe...
like i said...
u can blog about anything...
and this is one good start...
keep blogging ate!
and AJA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...