...here c0mes the rain

Tuesday, October 6, 2009


...why is it when it rains, when the sky is crying hard, it seems like the whole world sympathizes and feels sad too?...

i almost forgot that i have a class early this morning...or i mean, i almost forgot that it's already late in the morning...yes. because the clouds is so dark, the rain is falling hard..i thought it's still evening before dawn...

haiz..this day's gonna be a sad one...yah.it's raining..i dont wanna come to school..but then i thought of my parents, my family..i thought of their hard work just to send me to school..so i forced myself to get up and do the usual...

but then, i ended up lying still...minutes pass, still im lying on my bed..contemplating...as the rain pours hard, as the ambiance embraces me..my mind refreshes all the sad.. [bakit kea sad tlaga?]experiences...and then i started to missed everything...haiz..

but what should i do? what can i do? it's all gone...all was a history..so why keep holding onto something you cant have back? yes...i can only move on to present if i'll learn to let go of the past..yes. just let go..

it's a matter of motivation cguro..u0 nga nman db?..lols haiz nman kc 2ng ulan...
..i suddenly realize..it's five minutes before 8! ohmigush... late nqu..wuhu

..but then, my clever instict [ehem!]lols. let me think na how can we have our P.E clas if it's raining?hehe..
uo nga..kea e2 aq ngaun.. ngbo-blog..db? bongga ang ending..lols

...but still the nature of the rain in making almost everyone to sympathize to it, remains...still sad... aie... :(

******************

gudluck xah requirements for the finals...haiz..aja! [f.u.?!]

0 thoughtfulness:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...