forgive me

Wednesday, November 24, 2010



I swear, i didn't knew it would turn out to be bitter like this. When you told me I'm invited, I felt happy. Though I think ahead of moments I'm sure we won't be together (cause you'll help out in making the preparations), I still chose to go. Simply because I wanna be with you, I love you and I wanna get to know more about your family.

I'm sorry, I reacted far from what I should be. I didn't know how to be okay when things start to hasten. I wasn't able to stay for long, I wasn't able to mingle well with your cousins, your brother and your mom. I even didn't know I'd spoil your aura as well. I'm sorry for my erratic emotions. Sorry if i keep myself silent as if I'm alone, no one's around. Sorry if you think I reacted different.

Forgive me, if things didn't turn out the way you expected. forgive me if this is my nature. Forgive me if I cant handle situations in accord of what you want. Forgive me if I'm acting the real me. Forgive me if even when you drop me home, I'm still not in the mood to talk to you.

--------------------------

However, Thanks for the invite! Thanks for the time and care.

0 thoughtfulness:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...