It happened to cross my way again when one of the restaurants where we had our dinner, has listed this under their menu. And so I started to love it this time.
Every time we eat at resto, I used to prefer this kind of mouth-watering delight. Indeed, it captured my human appetite and filled my hunger so much.
You see its delicious appearance? Yea, its way more delicious than that. And the cream and sweet ham were perfectly laid inside the chicken. Woah, I'm craving!
Have you guys tried this already? It's really great! And what's more great about this? We're gonna make a home-made one :) Isn't that flattering? Yea, we're gonna make our own style. *clap.clap.clap*
Okay, if ever you wish to make your own too, here's the recipe I've included in this post. I hope you'd like it!
1/2 kilo chicken breast
salt and pepper to taste
4 slices cheddar cheese
4 slices sweet ham
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup butter
1. Slice chicken breast into 4 equal sizes. Make a pocket in the chicken breast for the filling.
(note the size of the cheese and ham should be slightly smaller than the chicken breast slices since it will be filled inside)
2. Season chicken breast with a little salt and pepper.
3. Lay a slice of ham, cheese inside the chicken breast. Roll. Seal the edges firmly.
4. Dredge it in flour first, followed by rolling it on beaten egg then rolling in bread crumbs. stomach
5. Fry in butter for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
6. Garnish and serve.************************
Bye for now, I'll watch the elders how to make this kind of magnificent. Yummy!