Chicken Cordon Bleu

Thursday, December 9, 2010

After tasting this during the Christening of one of our family friend's daughter, I started to like this kind of delicacy.

It happened to cross my way again when one of the restaurants where we had our dinner, has listed this under their menu. And so I started to love it this time.

Every time we eat at resto, I used to prefer this kind of mouth-watering delight. Indeed, it captured my human appetite and filled my hunger so much.

You see its delicious appearance? Yea, its way more delicious than that. And the cream and sweet ham were perfectly laid inside the chicken. Woah, I'm craving!

Have you guys tried this already? It's really great! And what's more great about this? We're gonna make a home-made one :) Isn't that flattering? Yea, we're gonna make our own style. *clap.clap.clap*

Okay, if ever you wish to make your own too, here's the recipe I've included in this post. I hope you'd like it!

Ingredients

1/2 kilo chicken breast
salt and pepper to taste
4 slices cheddar cheese
4 slices sweet ham
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup butter

Procedure

1. Slice chicken breast into 4 equal sizes. Make a pocket in the chicken breast for the filling.
(note the size of the cheese and ham should be slightly smaller than the chicken breast slices since it will be filled inside)

2. Season chicken breast with a little salt and pepper.

3. Lay a slice of ham, cheese inside the chicken breast. Roll. Seal the edges firmly.

4. Dredge it in flour first, followed by rolling it on beaten egg then rolling in bread crumbs. stomach

5. Fry in butter for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.

6. Garnish and serve.

************************

Bye for now, I'll watch the elders how to make this kind of magnificent. Yummy!

7 thoughtfulness:

Travel with Chamz Chamen said...

wow., nakakagutom naman., ;D

Unknown said...

Hehe. Thanks for dropping chamz. Try mu din yan. Masarap dn yan :)

Travel with Chamz Chamen said...

I tasted this food from our school canteen. I just don't like the cheese on it katagalan. hehe but the entire food tasted good. hehe

Unknown said...

Really? I cant find reasons not to like it, coz cheese sounds really great for me :) I love any kinds of cheese :)

Travel with Chamz Chamen said...

hehehe cheese lover ka pala., high in calcium and phosphorus., hehe healthy living p rn., :)

Unknown said...

Hehe.. Opo ^^

E•M•O•T•E•R•A said...

wow :) nice post. :) was here :)

have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...