It's one of the best recipes that my sister used to cook. It's really one of my favorites. I just loved how she is able to come out with such a delicious pasta.
The ingredients were perfectly mixed together, the cooking process with care, is really undeniable.
I think you are about to love this too. So here's the recipe I've written, for you to make a perfect fettuccine too. If you wish to customize or make some experiments by yourself, you can! Just be sure you'll let me taste it after :)
Creamy Chicken Fettuccine
* 2 Tbs olive oil
* 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
* 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
* 1 cup white mushrooms, sliced
* 1 Tbs flour
* 1 cup dry white wine (or 1 cup chicken broth)
* 1 cup heavy cream, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* black pepper, freshly ground
* 1 pound fettuccine
1. Prepare the fettuccine.
2. heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
3. Cut chicken breasts into 1" cubes.
4. Cook the chicken until browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
5. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the skillet. Cover and cook for 1 minute.
6. Sprinkle with the flour and stir quickly to combine.
7. Add the wine and let simmer for one minute.
8. Reduce heat to low and add the cream.
9. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
10. Stir in cheese, add salt and pepper to taste.
11. Return the chicken to the skillet and heat through.
12. Add to fettuccine and toss.