Dash!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011



It's been a while since I visited my electronic diary. Well, firstly I've been preoccupied with so many important stuff to do. LITERALLY IMPORTANT. Good thing though, at least I found time just now, to share something here in my blog.

Well, to count on some of my busy scheme, I've been busy with the Prelim Defense in my thesis. Lots of exams and quizzes in my minor subjects, lots of tiring obligations in my major subject, plus the piles of articles to be edited in our pub.

I just hope that the two parties am gonna attend this weekend will remedy my stress and busyness. Ren invited me to his cousin's birthday which is the same date as my mom's birthday. So it's gonna be full of fun *I hope?* :)

This would be all for now, gotta go and eat my lunch. Need to hurry cause my teacher in my 1pm-class starts just so early, so I might as well catch it.

Good Day! Oh, don't forget to smile amidst busy sched :)))

2 thoughtfulness:

Albert Einstein☺ said...

nicest girl blog. love your theme..tot

Unknown said...

@Albert: thanks Albert :) you can use my theme.aw?hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...