...it's hard to say goodbye

Wednesday, September 28, 2011



Unbecoming. Puzzled. Poignant.

These feelings have seemed to be permanent occupants of my mind and my heart, making me feel terribly restless at night. 

I can still remember the old days when I'm feeling like being cuddled by the blissful skies, by the verdant rays of the sun and laid by the mist of the lovely flowers of spring time. I can still sense the contentment, the comfort of being secured, the serenity of spirit that you have once endowed upon me.

Not until when I saw the uncertainty. The realization of losing you along with our cherished reminiscences. It was then when I finally realize that sooner or later, everything we tried to build will crash into pieces, everything that I'm used to have will shattered like a delicate glass.


No. Not in my pool of happiness would I be able to picture out this uncertain end. No, please not this time. I always wish to win your heart, to make you feel that I care, to please you all the time we're together.

But since I have to accept that the story of us will soon bid its farewell, I just hope that when we part ways, you could appreciate my love and my endless gratefulness, that at least, once in my existence, I met you.

Goodbye first semester!
 I know I still have a long way to go.. But the memoirs of yours will forever linger within the paramount of my knowledge, my experience, my existence.

P.S. Please as you leave, may you give me the feeling of satisfaction, so that I can attest that all the bitter-sweet moments we had during those times when we're still blooming, would all be worth it.

Goodbye!

3 thoughtfulness:

Albert Einstein☺ said...

i thought ano na... hahah

Orange Pulps ♥ said...

hard jud diay? hehehe....kaya yan ate rina :)

Unknown said...

@Albert: haha. akala mu lang yun :)
@Rolyn: oh yea, hard pa jud until makabalo ko na okay ra ako grades tanan.haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...