CRAMMING!

Thursday, October 13, 2011


All was cramming! 

I don't have yet my complete presentation for tomorrow's lecture. I'm still starting everything about my topic for tomorrow. Worse, we're gonna depart few hours from now. So that's so SOON! I just hope that the computer will be available tonight so that I can finish it before tomorrow morning. Plus, I hope we won't be preoccupied with busy stuffs later to give me ample time for this dilemma.

I'm not yet prepared. I don't even pack even a single stuff that am gonna bring later. It's almost time to go in the office to assemble but still, I'm not yet moving on with my preparations. Glad I'm writing this post amidst the cramming moment of mine.

Okay, gotta stop writing or else...

0 thoughtfulness:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...