lezgeriron!

Thursday, October 13, 2011



Tomorrow's gonna be a busy-day ahead, yah know? Cause it will be our overdue Interpersonal Relationship (IPR). Well, the meanest cashier's office didn't allow us to hold our IPR lest if we can complete the liquidation needed. I think that's not exactly about liquidation but it's more of finishing some requirements that we lacked to pass.

Of course I won't let that 'villain' iterrupt here in my post and spoil everything in it. So, I'll continue with the real matter.

Okay, since tomorrow's gonna be a big day for us, we're needed to exert an effort to make it happen successfully. We're tasked to prepare various presentations that will energize the program tomorrow night. And take note: it is a cumpolsory to prepare something that is totally amazing. Something that is well-prepared.

It will be 2 days and 2 nights. Yeah. haha. I love it. That means we have enough time to mingle with each other, to build bonds and to be happy with each other's company. I just hope and pray that we'll make all through the plans neatly.

We'll definitely play, learn and grow together. HAPPY! :))
So guys, lets get it on!

3 thoughtfulness:

Albert Einstein☺ said...

I think I can't be with you guys... Basta I think ra...

Unknown said...

Haha. Ayaw na lang think para makaapil ka :))

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...