sleepy-head October

Monday, October 3, 2011



This is my first Monday for the month of October and yea, it's somehow passive. Before we went to Jimalalud to give lecture on campus journalism, I wasn't able to list down my schedule for this week's exam. I thought of going back to school yesterday but I ran out of time to carry it out. Well, the tiresome night of Saturday made me exhausted.

Anyway though, I'm glad when I went to school this morning to find out no exams await me. Yee! :D That means, I still have ample time to review my notes. Also, my purportedly morning exam was moved on Thursday, which means that I only have one exam to take tomorrow. Apart from that, my final exam for this semester would still be in the afternoon. Yee again! :D

Tonight, after making this post am gonna print the sent reviewers from my teacher and go through it all. I just hope I can do good tomorrow.

By the way, I'm also needing to have an early sleep tonight, lest I'll be feeling tedious tomorrow in my exam.

Goodnight people :)

3 thoughtfulness:

Orange Pulps ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Orange Pulps ♥ said...

wow...may gani wala :) timing ra jud

hehe

Unknown said...

hehe. mao jud Rolynski :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...