December Madness

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Today is the first day of December. A month of the year that most people look forward to. We thought of joyful stuffs that would suffice our yuletide season.

 I just wanted to be the first (perhaps)to greet everyone a cheerful holiday moments ahead-might it be with family, friends, special someone and with important ones.. Maybe also to those who will be spending the year-ender alone. Well, there are actually things about december that I'm eyeing for. 

First is ren's 21st. Yes. He'll be celebrating his birthday with me.haha and he can't do anything to change that of course :D Next is TN Christmas party. Yea, we've been very busy with the founder's week and even with the weekly pub works. Definitely, the christmas break would give us another refreshing moment together :) 

 Next will be the 25th day of December. Yippee! That means fun and LOVE with my family. The busy scheds and all, made me not able to go hometown during consecutive weekends. Wooh! I thought that it bring inconvenience to me but it makes my eyes really droopy. Plus the english tutorial to Korean students (a part time job that I'm loving) and endless TN responsibilities-these all made me busier than I could ever imagine. But a part of me loves it anyway :) 

 ***I miss my family so much. Good thing we see each other when they drop here at dumaguete and when they go to the site for visit :) These, and a more exciting stuffs to come will surely make my December a month full of love, love, love :) 

 ***thanks Papa Jesus for all the blessings. Please continue to guide me, us in everything we do.. We LOVE you so much! Advance happy birthday po :)

 

2 thoughtfulness:

fbalgos said...

merry christmas!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...