Random Thoughts 2

Friday, January 6, 2012




Yes! It's January 2012. And am still not done with my thesis. :/ Gotta finish it early so I can be sure to graduate. So please help us God :/

We planned to take it seriously now. Cause after midterm will be the deployment.huhu Hellpp! Worse, our teacher will check the partial tomorrow morning :/


Today is the deadline for our third assignment in one of my major subjects. Finally, am done with it. Just now! :) I just hope my teacher wouldn't mark my assignment late :/


Today I bought my desired wallet. Yee! I really waited for it to be in it's discounted price and yes! It happened perfectly tonight :)



That would be all for now. Can't say anything more. Maybe tomorrow. Haha. Super random lang talaga. PEACE! >.<

3 thoughtfulness:

Miss Ish said...

I hope you do well with your thesis. :)

Unknown said...

thank you lle Odarod :)

Cindy Williams said...

What happened with your thesis, Rina? Well, I think it would be a good idea to get some help early on. Why not read sample thesis abstract that tackles the same topic as yours. It would certainly help you formulate ideas and at the same time gave information and data.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...