Happy New Year! (2013 postscript)

Monday, December 30, 2013


Photo taken at Robinson's mall back area. 
 It’s only 6:47 in the morning when I realized I was startled by my niece’s trying-to-wake-me-up call. Jeez. She’s bothering me again for my phone. I supposed that becomes her daily mantra - to play Zombie Tsunami on my phone. 

“Tita Bon, can I play with your phone?”, with matching feathery squint, who could resist? I unplugged my charging phone and handed it to her. Boy, you could see her ear-to-ear smile, and there and then she started operating the hand machine. I cocked on the other side of the bed and tried to recoup my lethargy.

Few minutes and I’m stirred by this unnerving thought - I realized how my bladder has gone full over night and is soon to explode. So I rushed to the CR and performed the call of nature. It’s 10 minutes past 9 in the morning. I must really get to my feet.
I made myself a cup of coffee and a piece of bread, headed upstairs at the balcony where I lay down comfortably. Spend a moment to gaze at the blissful blue skies, and then down the verdant home turf, hear the chirping of the native birds, and feel the soothing southwest monsoon breeze. What a lovely day isn’t it?

Soon there’s this wave of nausea that hits right through me. Perhaps God is trying to make me reminisce, at same time savor the reminiscing, of how has my 2013 been. I went to my room and set up my laptop. I knew I should be writing the pictures in my mind - The pictures that completed my year; the pictures that left a mark in my heart.

All of a sudden I felt nostalgic, and started to type - How I missed blogging. My blog. Oh my abandoned blog

I tried to key in word - just random; trying to come up with a blog post that will summarize my year? I really don’t know what I should be writing. But then I realized there were so many of them though I only planned for a synopsis. 365 days are well, a hell of experience, and putting them into words will take 365 days as well :D

I promise once I recover from my slothfulness, I will post entries and keep up with my blog while I’m working. Will really try to find time to keep you posted. Today’s really just a busy day *and ahead* (in fact, my mom’s calling me already to help the household chores). 

Just wanna greet you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year. May the odds be always in your favor, for this coming 2014 :)

 BE POSITIVE. STAY POSITIVE. SHARE POSITIVITY

Cheers!

0 thoughtfulness:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...